join the jbloods and take over the whole feral heart collection. ONE UNITY. ONE LIFE. ONE DEATH.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jblood's allies and members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfbane
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

PostSubject: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 am

Phentonius actually happens to have 18 TRAINED members active at the moment. And I know that (I'm going to do some maths here unlike the rest of you saying 3 and eighteen) 21 wolves do not compare to our enemies, but we are clever... And don't ask what we have brewing because we aren't stupid enough to reveal it to you... No matter how much Venom, or is it NIGHT has revealed to you, we are a growing pack whom have planned ahead, yes, it will take a while for the war to begin, as we need more members, but I can asure you, we will continue to span over a vast territory until we have things tilted toward our own advantage.
Finally, we are also in alliance with Night's brother, Lucius' pack, and this pack contains 9 active members, so, let's think, a budding new pack with already 30 wolves on its guard... I think we're doing pretty good. Smile
Also, who said anything about taking over the feral heart TEAM? We are going to continue recruiting until we have vanquished the feral heart PACKS! Learn to read, pathetic little children... Or we will teach you once we are done ripping your throats out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Convellete
Learning Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 am

Rip OUR throats out? Love to see, every one of your 18 (trained) members, plus the other three people, try and do such. Threaten Light Frost Pack, you will be threatening TONS of other packs. Waves of them if you wish. Hundreds... of people. We wouldn't even need that to take down your allies and you. You guys obviously have no idea what we are, and what we are capable of either. I mean really, Give. It. Up.
It's not worth it, I mean honestly, your wanting to dedicate your sorry selves to the attempting of taking over the FeralHeart packs? Might I ask, even if you did manage to take over the packs, what hell would you do then? Hopefully you ALL know that we will never let such FOOLS take each and everyone of us down. NONE of the other packs give a crap as to whether you have 30 members or not, meanwhile while your allies and you say that you are TRAINED- Every other pack knows what THEY themselves are capable of, and instead of saying it without a single speck of proof, they have shown it before. Most packs are well able to fight, and aren't afraid to take down a wee small 30 members one by one if it were ever needed. So, I suggest, you shut your sorry mouths up, get your act together, and get to know us before threatening us.
It just isn't worth even TRYING. I mean really, open your god damn eyes, don't you see how much this stupid..WEAK, pack is failing at taking over?
Just get real, and take your damn brains back into reality. It's already been proved, that this pack, JBloods, is insecure and weak. Can't even get a damn forum up right.. And how long has this pack been up, yet the number of members has not even progressed? Maybe by one member, but when that member is a simple apprentice, it doesn't do you much good.
Now, run along and play your childish games somewhere else, away from us adults. We have no time to play with you. If you do not proceed to listen, your fate will simply be put into our claws.(:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:23 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Oh god.. I just got done laughing so damn hard.. Bahahaha!! Good news everyone; Lukadicia(Leader of the Black bloods) was just found!! They became allies with Blue Bloods.. Yay add 89 members to that list, please.

About 14 of LFP
34 Of Blood Fang
79 of Blue Bloods
89 Black bloods
54 Brown bloods
And.. Not to mention the fact that Blue Bloods are allied with Red Ravage.. Where does that put you? Red Ravage adds another 43 or so.. With.. Blood thristy members. You really.. Obviously don't know who you are messing with, back the hell down, bro. I'm sure Blood Fang, Bloods and Ravage won't waste their time to even fight such a small pack like you.. Nor will LFP, I rather not speak of it to other packs and just kill you all off as you come.. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 am

I think we all had a laugh, and a eyebrow raise at this. Neutral rabbit

Anyways, Scar and Convellete are right, those packs combined and some more allies, would be...what? At least 150..200? I mean your allied packs are pretty mental thinking they can do this. But how can you all act so tough and a big-shot when you haven't even fought yet?You must be brain dead, seriously not joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:39 am

Thank you, Radar. Anyways, we are because it bothers us.. There is no way they can take down every pack on Feral Heart.. If it comes to it, I will put my pack in danger when it's fair and they have 200 members. As for now, there will be no fights between the packs , and if there is.. There will be the consequence of death for Jbloods.. So, as Kane said.. This is your fair warning to stay away..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Ahh.. I remember Lucius.. The gay, illiterate, auto-hitting , outcast. You're going to have to do better then that, kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:16 pm

...o.o....... Rolling Eyes
Nice.
Back to top Go down
Lust

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:48 am

Scar. wrote:
Ahh.. I remember Lucius.. The gay, illiterate, auto-hitting , outcast. You're going to have to do better then that, kid.
What's wrong with gay you jack ass?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:37 am

Myst,
It seems you try to get back at Light Frost Pack, just because Convellete called you weak, and you were kicked. And I am disgusted as what this pack only thinks what they can do. Because trust me I know a few literate, strong, high ranking pack that would not let twelve and thirteen year old kids rule Feral Heart nor join them. But I am interested in how you all fight, I mean saying that you are good, I would like to see how good. But you know I don't fight with little kids that try to threaten us, and kill us, or those of this pack that power play. But hey, we are giving you the choice to start another pack and not threaten Feral-Heart packs or LFP, or simply you meet death point.Your choice...because trust me, Myst Jake has stated very clear to me he shall not even hesitate to kill you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:19 am

-Laughs- Kicked because you were not strong enough for Light Frost Pack.. I am starting to think that maybe the this pack is the real joke..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 am

Lust wrote:
Scar. wrote:
What's wrong with gay you jack ass?

And when has he stated he didn't like him mainly because he is gay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 am

Haha, you kiddin me, Radar? They don't know how to read or write for the life of them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 am

xDD
Back to top Go down
Wolfbane
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 am

How can you say that we cannot read or write for or lives, when you yourself have made so many mistakes within that sentence... Do you honestly believe that we are STUPID even to strike now, when we're new and have barely any members? Because I can assure you, Light Frost Pack (and all whom suck up to them) that this is not the case.
You can mock us, and clog up our forum as much as you wish; the Jbloods are a growing pack... There's nothing you can do to silence our declaration of war... We just need some more members.
I now leave you with this to try and work out...

... Beware the betrayer, who's meaning is strife... For his faith shall be tested by the makers of life...

~Wolfbane, of a strong and unmovable pack. A pack, not of wolves, but of real, honourable warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfbane
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 am

Brave words indeed, are 'XD, Hurrdurr, turn back lawl... die die, we got soooo manny wurlvs lol lol lol Xd hurr durr the dunspur! !!!!!1!!!1111 one one one ha ha elevnz,'
Also, Convellete... are you not... Gone from Light Frost Pack? Is it not at a vulnerable time? Have not, hmm? HALF your members fled for what seems the 100th time? Yes, we have observed your pack for some years now, and we continue to do so; tell Night that he should change his password or something. Wait... too late; your pack really is in jeopardy, isn't it... Or at least it will be, once Lucius carries out his plan that will mark the beginning of our battle. I don't appreciate being categorised as a child, by those whom are barely a year older than we. Now please, children... Stop fighting; mummy and daddy are here to sort it all out.
Hmm, wait... NO FUCKING WAY! We're not backing off... Why should we? What's to stop us from continuing to build ourselves but foolish whelps? Our numbers will double, tripple... You'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 pm

...Seriously? Even trying THAT hard at scaring us, will make Light Frost Pack and Feral Heart packs back down? Then I seem to have to do some little "Advertising" on the Feral Heart forum, and game? Wonderful I will be happy to do so.
1. Different account.
2. Advertise.
3. Funny, funny.

Goodbye,
Radar.
Back to top Go down
Chain.
Learning Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 am

Tells a lot about this pack.. Start saying shit after you wimps delete the accounts that we made. Y'all are fuckin' retarded.. What are you gonna' do? All of the wolves.. Decent wolves are in the stading, main packs of Feral Hearts. Packs that actually make their members work for a rank.. Not just hand it out. What about Ravage.. What about Valor? You think you can just show up to this party and leave with the win.. To these packs thay have never losy for years now? Newsflash, thats not how it works people. Keep your dreaming up, because I probably won't live to see the day you guys gather up enough courage to even think of your irst plan to take a pack down.. Have fun kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jblood's allies and members   

Back to top Go down

Jblood's allies and members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1