join the jbloods and take over the whole feral heart collection. ONE UNITY. ONE LIFE. ONE DEATH.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction to your leaders.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shade
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Introduction to your leaders.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:46 pm

I am the lead administrator of the Jbloods forum and the leader of the Jblood pack. My name is Shade, and I am in charge of keeping all warriors in order.
I rule the empire aided by my advisor and scribe, Wolfbane, she is in charge of keeping the forum tidy and active. Both Wolbane and myself are responsible for your training to become a warrior.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jblood.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:56 am

Hello, Jbloods. My name is, Kane leader of Blue Bloods, section 1. I came to warn you tht there will be no challenges between this pack, and Light Frost Pack.. If there is, be prepared to meet more members of the Blue Bloods. There will be no takig over of Feral Heart packs.. If you think you have any business messing with highly trained, skilled packs.. You are wrong. We will not take your childish actions, so if you act like children, you will be treated like children. So, this is your first warning.. Thank you, have a nice day.

~~Kane
Back to top Go down
shade
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 am

Thank you, Kane, however your comments are not needed here. I remember the time when your pack were enemy to Light Frost Pack, and nobody called childish. If you have come to this pack to stall us, then that's all well and good, as long as you are willing to face the consequences which may follow it.
-Wolfbane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 pm

This was a waste of time, tell me and all of us, how do you believe you are going to take over the FH community and LFP plus the Bloods. Shade, you know this WEAK, WORTHLESS, MEANINGLESS pack is just full of it. Shade, you also tend to be a slow typer, and a powerplayer. 3 against about 80-100 Bloods and Light Frost Pack members. Don't even try son.

XxSteelxX
Back to top Go down
shade
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 am

Ever heard of the word... allies? Yes, you have them, so do we... A pack called Legion of Phentonius Pack lead by a wolf named Theon and followed by many.
Now, I would appreciate it if you Blue Blood and Light Frost Pack scum would navigate away from my website... yes, Steel we have seen Night's post; he is Wolfbane's brother... don't you think she would have sneaked a peek at what he was writing? No need to attempt to intimidate us, thanks. It is already beyond your control. We do not care if you know our battle tactics; easy to make an exception when fighting spying little whelps!
Back to top Go down
Convellete
Learning Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Honestly, none of us care for your allies. We don't need anyone to mention a supposedly large pack. Also, maybe if your small little pack were less full of yourselves, the Blue Bloods nor Light Frost Pack would be here right now. Hmm... It would also be quite a show watching someone fight this.... weak pack. Where is the powerful pack that should be here, instead of just three, untrained members? Try to take over FeralHeart if you wish, but it won't ever be as easy as you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:59 am

Oh , boy. I am just terrified of.. Hm.. A pack that no one has ever even heard of.. -Sigh- I am so.. So worried. Why did anyone send me here to talk to what Convellete stated, 3 untrained members of a small pack? Shade, my friend you want a battle ? Bring a battle, kiddo. Even if the other pack who is your ally has 18 members.. Hm.. Blue Bloods did a recount the other day.. We have exactly 87 members, at the moment 79 are active.. So hm.. Even if your other little fantisy pack is real and streaming with 100 members.. Not to worry, we have some of the best fighters I have seen (Convellete, Scar, Chain, Sinco, all the members Scar has trained or Shadow for that matter.) Plus, if it was a real problem, you can count our allies, the brown Bloods, a pack just like Blue Bloods, but active with 56 members. I say you lay off, I totally agree with, Convellete.. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you .. Untrained, filthy, auto hitters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 pm

Also, the consequences will be the death of your three members and whatever random pack you are talking about. If they were a trained , skilled pack, they couldn't afford to become allies with a helpless pack like this one.. Haha.

(By the way, 81 members now.) (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 pm

You have got to be kidding me.. This is a bigger joke then Storm's pack.. Light Frost Pack.. Blue bloods.. -Ahem- Alex.. Don't worry about this pack, if you ask me, they are not worth valuable training and working time.. By the way, Shade.. If you have not noticed, Kane is a new leader of the Blue bloods.. Bone was killed. The Blue Bloods, now are very useful and smart. Have a nice day, and .. Ah ha.. Best of luck with taking down Feral Heart.

-Scar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:20 pm

As I read through the forum, I'm disgusted by what you want to do. Take down the Feral Heart team? Really? How pathetic and childish is that! Who in the great mind would want to try and do that, when they have a huge system. Either you're crazy, or you think it's a joke. Well, sorry to say, but it's honestly not a joke sweethearts(: And also, what Convellete and Kane had mentioned, try the Blue Bloods and Light Frost Pack. You guys wont stand a chance against them. 3 and 18 wolves wont take on more than 100 wolves. Come on really? Are you stupid, cause I know it's just not me. Now, stop being immature children and grow up for once in your life. Why don't you just start a pack that has nothing to do with taking over Feral Heart. Give it a rest. Give us peace for once. Haven't you noticed we're all sick of this. Well yea, we are(: So just lay off.

~Razira
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:22 am

Nicely said and stated. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lust

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:44 am

Scar, Con, gtfo of this pack and go to your little bitch of a family... I mean LFP is a joke. So get out and annoy someone else...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 am

Annoy someone else when you're the annoying one? Lmao, you're so funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Chain.
Learning Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:08 am

Damn.. This pack truly is the real joke here.. -Sigh- Because "gtfo" is most tots. defs. ((Wink a great, great word or.. Phrase to use.. Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction to your leaders.   

Back to top Go down

Introduction to your leaders.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1