join the jbloods and take over the whole feral heart collection. ONE UNITY. ONE LIFE. ONE DEATH.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New members: Welcome to Jblood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfbane
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

PostSubject: New members: Welcome to Jblood   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:39 am

Greetings! This topic is just a little gesture to all new members or guests who are unfamiliar to our family and wish to know more about it and how we operate. Please take the time to browse the article and feel free to inquire through replying to it and asking your question.

The things you need to know:

#1- We wish to give all new members a warm welcome and do not wish to cause them any discomfort, however, I, Wolfbane must solemnly warn you the Jblood is no happy-go-lucky family; we are an empire of sheer ruthlessness and bloodlust and is no place for weaklings. I am the tolerant leader of this pack, the lead admin will strike with no warning; this is so because of the fact that we follow the theme of sun and moon, one gentle and compassionate, the other relentless and burning with fury and charisma. We cannot afford to bring up runts in this pack only to be held behind by them later... All said and done: we will train only warriors, fight with your bretherin until the very last gasp lest we kill you.

#2- Members of Jblood are required to train with their mentor which shall be either the lead admin or myself until we believe that you are prepared for the final test leading to the acceptance ceremony, an event which the whole pack will be required, unless completely impossible, to attend.

#3- The lead admin is given the right to select a wife or concubine from the family or from seperate packs without question as to the female's background.

#4- All who wish to mate with either of the pack leaders is given that right, and if they have a mate outside of the Jblood pack, the user is able to invite them into our family without interferance from we leaders.

Last edited by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct minor grammatical errors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shade
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New members: Welcome to Jblood   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 am

This information is important and valid... Members will hopefully abide, Wolfbane, thank you for informing them of my direct wishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jblood.forumotions.net

New members: Welcome to Jblood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1